A variation on another challenge prompt from goodbooksandgoodwine website.
Make 11 book related confessions
- If I take in no more books, I still have more books than I can read in several years on my shelves, waiting to be read
- I used to have more, before my friends did an intervention and took whole boxes away
- For all the books I’ve ever had, I can honestly say I’ve only had a few duplicates in my possession. The number of books I’ve picked up, whilst already having a copy, can be counted on one hand.
- I suspect that 2013 will be a year that at least 50% of the books I read will be galleys/ARCs for books that hadnt been published when I read them
- 95% of the books I will read in 2013 I wont have paid money for (I’ll have gained them legally, mind!)
- I rarely remember “whodunnit?”
- I cant read the text and listen to it being read at the same time – I know people who claim they can.
- I usually read books in silence – can only occasionally listen to music.
- I have a large collection of bookmarks, usually picked up from bookstores, and use them. I havent turned a page corner down in years. Some are now so ragged I should really throw them out.
- I havent read the last Harry Potter
- I sometimes read the last page of a book before I’m even half way through the book