Another bookish prompt from Brokeandbookish. Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier
- Bookshops – online and bricks and mortar. The ability to go to a store, mooch around and purchase a book I want, in a format I want. The combination of online and brick store, where I can order something ahead of publication, and have it delivered to a local store when ready.
- Wishlist(s). Where I can keep track of the books online I think I might want to read in the future, but that I dont feel the need to have in my possession right now. When people want to buy me a book – or I feel the need to buy a book (e.g by getting book vouchers), then I have a reference list I can go to.
- eReaders – ha, that I would ever have said that even two years ago. I now have two ereaders and have have read some fabulous (and not so fabulous) books I would never have read otherwise
- Audiobooks. These were very useful to me when I had vision problems as I was able to still listen to books whilst not being able to see. Not using them as often now, but still have a decent library, of both classic and current books. I’ve had no issues to date with Audible, though part of me is waiting for the new owners Amazon to some how spoil the party.
- Social Media – websites i can post by thoughts to, social media where I can contact other book bloggers, and connect with authors.