As usual I havent been prepared, so ALMOST missed the September Bloggiesta – until I got the invites for this weekend pop up.
Anyway signups start this week for this weekend’s 4 day event and you can register over at the site here
One of the things is to have a “To Do list” of things you want to achieve, and here’s my starting list, which I will expand when I think about things a little more:
- I have posts scheduled into next year – now need to ensure I’ve tracked them correctly! (I have a spreadsheet for both this year and next)
- Play around with my headers/menus to see if my book blog can morph to include posts from another blog
- I’ve done some research for blog planning, but haven’t really paid much attention to it – now’s the time to do so!
- Start thinking of my New Year’s Resolutions with regards to the blog
- Review my Goodreads and Librarything accounts, see that they are up to date and link back to my blog
- Take part in the twitter events and mini challenges that I can make use of! (being in a different time zone makes some things impossible for instance)
- Make use of twitter better – I’ve set up lists previously, now I need to read them!
- Start looking at blog prompts going into next year – I’ve triaged the big list, got rid of the duplicates etc, now to look at themes etc. (tied in with New Year Resolutions – should I host the occasional prompt party?)