- Double subscribers to this blog (to 600, excluding twitter followers)
- Double annual page hits to this blog (to 12000)
- Double twitter followers to @brumnordie (to 600)
- Streamline the blogs I follow, removing duplicates, adding more
- Read and review 75 books. 50% to be paperbooks or audiobooks. Once again I read over 100 books in 2014, but many of those were freebie romances.
- Take part in #TBR20 (from http://twitter.com/evastalker), where I will not “purchase” another book until I have read 20 of the ones I already have. This includes the freebies from amazon, as well as the galleys from sites like netgalley.
- Include links to purchase, twitter or website, where known
- Include author on at least 1 review tweet, where known
- Post every other day
- Migrate pages from my now defunct site at http://sorchaogle.wordpress.com with a view to shut that site down completely.
- Include @sorchaogle in any craft related posts
- Make better use of hashtags on twitter
- Ensure about and contact details are maintained and up to date.
- Make use of scheduling and planning software as appropriate.
- Take part in blogging challenges, such as Bloggiesta, as and when I remember!
- Continue doing more non-review posts, such as Sunday Salon posts, which I hope people find interesting – they certainly generate comments!
So does anyone else have plans for 2015?