The first ever week long Bloggiesta is happening on March 23 to 29. For once I plan to be prepared and ready to go (previously I have prepared my to do list the night before!)
So here’s my to do list for the week long session:
- Register outstanding books on Bookcrossing
- Make sure that reviews are synced between my blog, librarything, goodreads and bookcrossing – I dont want to get to the point as last year, where LT and GR were 4 books off and I had no idea which books were missing.
- Set up twitter pushes for 2 weeks worth of posts (about 7 posts). I’ve been very lax, and now when they get set up, they have to fight with all the other scheduled tweets. It should be the other way around
- Take part in at least one twitter chat
- Take part in at least one challenge
- find at least one new blog to follow.
- Comment on as many posts as possible, not just from the people I already follow, and where the comment would be relevant
- Review some scheduled posts (that I wont have looked at for a few weeks or months) and make sure I’m still happy with them. Any spelling mistakes, grammar errors etc that should be rectified before they go out?
- Write any outstanding reviews