Following on from previous years, where it seemed a good idea to measure where I’ve been and where I want to go to, I’ve decided to do my annual blogger resolutions. I started this a few years ago, and once again Parajunkee has set a blogging challenge for 2016 (resolutions being day #1) so here we are again. Working from 2015’s resolutions, I look to achieve the following in 2016:
- Increase subscribers to this blog to 1100, excluding twitter followers
- Double annual page hits to this blog (to 12000)
- Increase twitter followers to @brumnordie (to 1100)
- Read and review 75 books. 50% to be paperbooks or audiobooks.
- Post every other day
- Make better use of hashtags on twitter
- Ensure about and contact details are maintained and up to date.
- Make use of scheduling and planning software as appropriate.
- Take part in blogging challenges, such as Bloggiesta, as and when I remember!
- Continue doing more non-review posts, such as Sunday Salon posts, which I hope people find interesting – they certainly generate comments!
- Pay better attention to sites like Problogger and Hubspot for social media and blogging tips to see how I can achieve some of my goals
Does anyone have plans for 2016 and their blog? Are you going to have some but havent started thinking about them? Care to share?!