I’ve taken part in Bloggiesta for several years now and have found it can be useful. The main event is usually a week long, and this year it is being held between 21st and 27th March 2016. It’s a great chance to have a think of what needs to be done on your blog (what ever type of blog it is) and do “stuff” to move things up a bit.
This year, I’ve taken my eye of the ball a little with my blog so my initial stab at my to-do list is as follows:
- Write outstanding reviews and schedule them (there’s a few)
- Make sure the social media set ups for them are done, including schedules
- Random spot check images for ALT-TEXT being set up correctly.
- Make sure my Reader Challenge catch up post is up to date with links (as much as possible)
- A lot of new books have come in recently – time to look at my physical and ipad bookshelf and see how things can be dealt with and/or tracked
This list may change as things go on, but suspect that’s enough to go on with!