As I mentioned in my sign up post, I kept it relatively light this year, and so my to-do list was relatively short as follows:
- Review uploaded media…anything not attached to a post?
- I deleted about 30 images that were not attached to a post, and that I could not see being used in the near future. There are still unattached images in there, but there’s actually chance of them being used.
- Do Librarythng. and Goodreads match, including reviews?
- Goodreads and Librarything now match, with reviews linked and the 2017 books now matching.
- It wasn’t what I had planned to do, but I did a check that the “To-Read” shelf and my “tbr” tag matched on Goodreads – to find out that they were out! I corrected these, corrected/added some reviews, and got several review hits from goodreads for the said books in the following days!
- My Librarything to-read and tbr numbers match, but they are lower than the number on Goodreads – I still have to work out where the missing books are.
- On an unrelated note, I logged onto Netgalley to review my TBR pile – and found there were two books that I’d read but not reviewed! One review had already been published, so was copied in, and – worst of all – one review had simply not been written! Argh! There’s a post that needs to be done!
- Any posts that need to be completed/scheduled?
- two reviews were finished and published
- Tags and categories right on blog, Goodreads and Librarything?
- These have been tidied up, and where the usage numbers were low (< 2), deleted
- Any posts that can be scheduled into twitter?
- On the assumption that if a page got a hit in the last week, it means someone is looking at it, then some of those pages got scheduled into twitter over the next week or so, with images. This included the post just published
- Take part in twitter chats where possible
- this didn’t happen this time….boo!